Factory Automation Services is a registered business established in April 1999, operating out of KwaZulu Natal, concentrating on projects within South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Northern Africa. FAS specialise in all spheres of process control and automation engineering, including design, construction, implementation, project management, feasibility studies and operational commissioning and factory optimisation.
The business was established on the following founding principles and strives to maintain them on an ongoing bases:
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships
- Utilizing tried and tested technologies.
- Offering cost effective, appropriate solutions.
- Adhering to good engineering practice.
- Adhering to the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Quality Assurance
Forming successful client relationships is our biggest objective, one which opens channels of communication for successful engineering implementation. Our team leaders stay with the projects from concept to commissioning and beyond, providing essential continuity for every aspect of the application.
Factory Automation Services offer a number of services listed below:
- Hardware and Software Sales
- Products Repairs and Support
- Industrial Network Design and Implemantation
- Project Turnkey Solutions
- Legacy Upgrades
- Development of Specifications and Standards
- Batching Application Solutions
- Database Integration and Reporting